Thank You Vladimir Kazinets

I want to express gratitude to Vladimir Kazinets for taking time to counsel me over the phone on the importance of following an eight point Ayurvedic protocol to help heal my adrenal and thyroid issues. You'll find his credentials below the photo collage. I'm also including his contact information.

I've met with many wonderful Western physicians over the last six years who have been helpful. I'm proud to say my oldest son is in medical school. I've taken prescription medications, had countless IV's, and sought to overcome fatigue so profound it has left me sleeping 12 - 15 hours a night. At one point I was so weak, I was unable to open my eyes or speak for 16 hours. 

Yet, from the third day of following Vladimir Kazinet's Ayurvedic guidance, I felt an unusually quick return to feelings of normalcy. To feel healthy and growing in strength
feels indescribably good and joyous. Returning to a life of balance by following Ayurvedic principles, is giving me my life back.


You can contact Vladimir Kazinets here:
House of Ayurveda
AyurvedicHouse.com
Toll Free: 855-OUR-VEDA
Local: 224-723-5797
E-mail: info@house-of-ayurveda.com
Directions to Our Northbrook Location

Vladimir Kazinets practices in Chicago at The House of Ayurveda. He studied Ayurvedic Medicine at Pranav Clinic (Pune/Maharashtra, India), Dr. Vasant Lad’s Pune Gurukula program, Ayurvedic Institute of Dr. Vasant Lad (Albuquerque, New Mexico), Shree Devi Ma Ayurveda hospital (Bhaktapur, Nepal) and Devi Ma Ayurveda rural hospital (Sipadol, Nepal) with Dr. Sarita Shrestha,  AVP Ayurveda Hospital/Educational Center (Coimbatore/Tamil Nadu, India), with Dr. Hari and Dr. Vasudevan, Alandi Ayurvedic Medical School (Boulder, Colorado), with Dr. Alakananda Devi, Rocky Mountain Institute for Yoga and Ayurveda (Boulder, Colorado), with Dr. Sarasvati Buhrman.

2 comments:

  1. WWW.AYURVEDICHOUSE.COM
    HOUSE OF AYURVEDA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for adding that, Vladimir. I have your email above, and I'll go ahead, if it's alright, and put your website link along with that, too, so people can click on it.

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative